Thursday, July 22, 2010

Scrunchable Scarf

I can also be found online as xPeacockFeathersx on Ravelry... I will post up a link to Ravelry once I get around to setting up this blog a bit more... Most of those projects will be cross-referenced here. As promised this post contains pictures of my newest knitting project:
So yup, pretty much the scarf is made up of large sections of white with stripes of pink in between. It is for my sister whose favorite color is pink. Despite the room's appearance I. Hate. Pink. Well I can stand it in small doses but I am getting slowly fed up with the pinkness of my room. Thankfully my college dorm :D will be blue and green when I start this fall. Yes, exciting! I am planning on making this exact same scarf for my sister's roommate whose favorite color is orange...

That's all for now, I'll probably go work on my scarf some more before trying to figure out what to do with myself for the rest of tonight.

xPeacockFeathersx

No comments:

Post a Comment