Friday, July 16, 2010

Writer's Block...

I’ve spent weeks thinking about setting up a blog, deciding a name for it, thinking about things I would like to tell the world... and now I have writer’s block. Go figure. Well, if you're here, I guess you want to know a little bit about me. I have many hobbies which stem from being the artistic one in my family.

The only artistic one.

I dance, play sports, knit, attempt to crochet, draw, paint, and dabble in the arts of clay and pottery. My career goal is a bit less artistic: Doctor. Specifically? Well currently it's neonatology (premature babies) but as I am about to begin my first year in college, many a people have told me that my specialty will change. I don't think so, but we'll see :D 8 years from now. I really do think that the length of time of study to become a doctor turns people off from becoming one. To get away from the stresses of life I craft, mostly knitting. Somewhere along the line I will begin to blog about my knitting and other crafts along with the adventures of my daily life. My rambling for today has come to an end.

xPeacockFeathersx

No comments:

Post a Comment